[PARPORT] >8.4GB working?

tom poplawski (tom_poplawski@hotmail.com)
Mon, 31 May 1999 08:10:05 PDT

I can't seem to get my onspec26 generic case working with my 10.2GB drive
installed on redhat 5.2 with 2.2.9. The drive is partitioned only to 8.4GB.
  Works fine with the same setup on another 8.4gb drive.

I seem to remember seeing something about this but a scan of the
documentation, archives and a deja search didn't turn up an answer.

Is this a known limitation?

Any pointers appreciated and I would be willing to do tests and report to
the list if necessary.

Tom