Re: [PARPORT] ECP mode for printers

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:40:07 +0100 (GMT)

On Wed, 16 Jun 1999, Dale Whitfield wrote:

> What happened to the patches for complete IEEE1284 ECP-mode support I
> submitted some months ago?

I thought we talked about this. Please check your mail archives.

At the moment I'm concentrating on merging my tree with Linus' 2.3 tree
(and unpacking; I've been on holiday for the last week). It should be
done in another rev or two.

After that we can talk about development again, although I have bits of
code that just need merging.