[PARPORT] ppscsi/epst with Olympus PowerMO 230 II works!

Thorsten Gecks [BB Mathematik/Physik] (gecks@ub.uni-kl.de)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:34:56 +0200 (MET DST)

Many thanks for the driver, I've applied it today for the first time to
get my PowerMO 230 II from Olympus running and it worked pretty good.

I have since now made an fdisk on the media, formatted it, mounted it and
copied some files to the disk. Everything worked very well !

I will report here any Error when I can recognise any.

(I must admit that I haven't got a printer connected to the adaptor)

With much regards, Thorsten