Re: [PARPORT] Re: linux 2.x kernel lp.c and parport.c bug

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:51:41 +0100 (GMT)

On Tue, 8 Jun 1999, Marcin Dalecki wrote:

> I can basically observe similiar behaviour with the OKI4w printer.
> Suddenly the printing just stops. Therefore I would be just interrested
> in your's debugging code too...

Was that resolved, or does the problem still happen?

As far as the original problem involving Xerox printers goes, I haven't
heard back from the guy at Xerox about it, and don't have a Xerox printer
to test with here. :-(