[PARPORT] ADV: Accept Credit Cards

acceptcards@maktoob.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:15:10

To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with "Remove" in the
subject line.

Your business should be accepting Credit Cards from your customers!
Over 97% of all sales on the internet are done with Credit Cards. Over 92%
of mail-orders and telephone-orders are done with Credit Cards. If you
don't take Credit Cards, 9 out of every 10 potential customers can't do
business with you. We specialize in on-line businesses, mail-order and
telephone order businesses, start-ups, in-home businesses as well as retail
locations. In other words, we specialize in YOUR business. Call
805-288-2842 now, and in a few days, you'll be accepting Credit Cards.
805-288-2842.