Re: [PARPORT] Using cdrecord and /dev/pg0 to burn audio tracks

Pierre Grenette (pgrenette@yahoo.com)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 06:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Daniele Arosio <arosio@biochem.wustl.edu> wrote:
> Try:
> cdrecord ... dev=0,0 ...

That's what I did yesterday evening (just for trying)
and it looks OK. I tried:
cdrecord -dummy ... dev=0,0 ... track??.wav
and cdrecord was able to fake-burn 14 tracks.
So, it sounds like tonight I will burm my first CD !!!
Yeepee !

But I still have work. CD audio are for fun. Now I
need to backup my datas using CDRW.

Special thanks to:
* Chi Lee for the first steps
* Daniele Arosio for confirming my guess
* Grant R. Guenther for the scanbus option and
basically everything else.

Pierre