Re: [PARPORT] Microtek Scanner Drivers?

grant@torque.net
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 06:57:49 -0400 (EDT)

> I have been looking thru old posts for info on Parralel port =
> Scanners....and noticed references to a ppSCSI (driver?)...could anyone =
> give me some details on this piece of software (e.g. I'm assuming it is =
> a Parallel port -scsi emultator). Does anyone have source code for it? =
> Finally, is there an ftp site I could find it?

If you were looking through old posts on this list, you must have been
visiting the parport homepage

        http://www.torque.net/parport/

On that page there are links: "Drivers for parallel port SCSI adapters"
and "MicroTek parallel port scanners" both of which take you to the
information you are looking for.