[PARPORT] Upgraded to RH6.0 from 5.2 - no ZIP drive

Eric Kinzie (ekinzie@comteck.com)
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 16:20:52 -0500

I have a small problem. Right before I upgraded from RH5.2, I backed up a
bunch of stuff to my Zip drive incase I needed it. Well, no I need it and
RH6.0 will not find my Zip drive. I have read the FAQ on setting up the
drive in the kernel and so on, I've tried the INSMOD commands, and all I get
is these errors about unresolved symbol. Not sure why it worked with 5.2
and now its not but I need some serious help here!

Thanks,
Eric

Contact me via ICQ
#2119886