[PARPORT] inode busy?

Brian T. Schellenberger (bts@babble.on.home)
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:33:11 -0400

On my sparq drive I'm getting the message "inode busy" when I try
to access the drive. I get this for essentially any operation, though
a dd or fdisk or mkfs seems to go on anyway and appears to work; a mount
refuess.

VFS: inode busy on removed device 2d:00

ALSO, still pending are my questions about:

a) How to actually write multi-session CDs with pg, and
b) What might be wrong with my parallel port, which is a

LPT= 0378, C0 00 FF 00 00
Bidirectional
Chipset: SMC FDC37C665IR
Mode: EPP

Anybody familiar with these puppies? Can anybody get them to work
well with parport?

Any help with any of these issues much appreciated.

--
Brian T. Schellenberger, "Brian, the man from babble-on"
babbleon@bigfoot.com

-=: It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing :=-