Re: [PARPORT] hp 7200e implementation problems...

Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:16:25 +0100 (BST)

> error: unresolved signal. Now if I do a modprobe paride everything seems to

unresolved symbol ?

> initialize. But doing a modprobe pg detects no device.
>
> Can anyone help me? Or is there detailed documentation available that could
> help me out?

You might want to try using a standard kernel without any vendor added
patches and see if that helps. There are some parallel changes in kernels
after 2.2.9 but they are fairly small

Alan