[PARPORT] Re: [?] parport +RH5.2 kernel 2.0.36

Art Wildman (wildman@mediaone.net)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 05:18:15 -0400

#!/bin/bash
insmod parport
insmod paride
insmod bpck
insmod pcd
exit

Works great for my Backpack CD on a Dell LX486 laptop
To find the modules try -> linux/drivers/block/paride or
/lib/modules/preferred/block/paride.o

Visit the paride home page for more information about the paride suite of
drivers. http://www.torque.net/parport/paride.html

RH5.2 Boot Disk for Paride
http://www.torque.net/parport/rhs.html

You can join the linux-parport mailing list by sending a mail message to
- linux-parport-request@torque.net - with the single word - subscribe

   Art Wildman - wildman@mediaone.net
"Share what you know. Learn what you dont." http://www.deja.com Motto