Svar: Re: Svar: Re: [PARPORT] My parport LS120 slows RH52

fklin@fmv.se
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:50:19 +0100

     I made the disk and ran testport;

     LPT = 0378, C0 C0 F0 00 07
     Bidirectional
     ECR Detected, 35 14 40 C0 C0 C0 C0 C0 C0 Bidirectional
     Chipset : NatSemi PC87309
     Mode : Bidirectional

     If I run testport -epp it said,
     Setting : EPP, Passed (Mode availble, not necessarily functional)
     Mode : EPP

     Will that help you helping me? =)

     Regards Fredrik