Re: [PARPORT] redhat 6.0 install via backpack

Moe Aitel (aitelm@wdn.com)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:02:50 -0700

Art

The blind leadeth the blind. I shared what I knew. And I learned a bit
from your addition. Thank you. And Lee WAS trying to load RH 6.0,
not RH 5.2 to which the referenced install image applies, as reported
by Grant on his page. (Although it well may work also for 6.0)

Moe