[PARPORT] RH 6.0 Doesn't Recognize My Zip Drive

Philip Nelson (pandp@ibm.net)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 12:58:52 +0100 (BST)

I've been trying to upgrade RH5.2 to RH6.0 - however the installation utility tries to detect the drive at the start and can't find it. And it won't allow me to go any
further with the install.

Is there a known problem with this ?

I've installed Caldera OpenLinux temporarily in its place and it had no problem with finding the zip.

However I wan't to use the Red Hat distribution.

Any help ?

TIA

Philip Nelson
(pandp@ibm.net)

Download the current UK Civil Aircraft register from my web site -

http://gulfv.virtualave.net/

My alternative web site can be found at -

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/8235/