Re: [PARPORT] Parport and Colorado 14GBe/HP DeskJet

grant@torque.net
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:05:58 -0400 (EDT)

> I have a HP DeskJet 722C hooked up to a Colorado 14GBe tape drive hooked to
> the parallel port on the PC. I can talk to the tape drive just fine but not
> the printer. I have epat compiled into the kernel, not as a module. How
> can I use both?

There've been a few reports about device chaining not working with the
epat driver recently. It is supposed to work, but perhaps something
has broken. Does anyone know if this is a general problem, or is it
specific to certain combinations ???