[PARPORT] DEC Alpha and Avatar Shark Drive

Praveen Srinivasan (psrin0@pop.uky.edu)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 21:41:04 -0400

Hi,
   I'm new to paride drives, and was wondering if you all could help me
out. I have a DEC Alpha SX164 Motherboard with RH6.0 and an Avatar Shark
250. I compiled paride, epat and pd as modules and installed them. When I
insmod paride and epat, they're fine, but when I try it with pd, it says
that the autoprobe failed. Is there some compatibility problem with Alphas,
or am I just missing something.

Thanks,
Praveen