Re: [PARPORT] DEC Alpha and Avatar Shark Drive

Praveen Srinivasan (psrin0@pop.uky.edu)
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:31:32 -0400 (EDT)

I tried it with verbose=1. It probes a lot of addresses, and finds nothing.
However, the drive lights up during probing. It's as if it's not able to
communicate fully. Would a lava-type card work? Are there any special
drivers needed for it?

Praveen