Re: [PARPORT] DEC Alpha and Avatar Shark Drive

Praveen Srinivasan (psrin0@pop.uky.edu)
Sun, 03 Oct 1999 21:02:29 -0400

Here's a follow up to my situation. I plugged an old IDE controller with an
SPP parallel port into my machine to try it out with a different parallel
port, but I still met with no luck. Does anybody know if an Avatar Shark
needs an ECP or EPP port to work? And, btw, what is the difference between
an ECP and an EPP port?

Praveen