[PARPORT] help with Imation ls-120

phil (philwh@gate.net)
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:47:17 -0400

I asked this question a some time last week, and I haven't seen an answer
anywhere, so in case my question never got to the list,
here it is again.

I have an Imation ls120 attached to my parallel port.
I am running kernel version 2.2.12.
I can not access the ls-120 unless I first load from
dos the driver epatls.
>From the messages that this driver displays, it almost looks
as if this drive is some sort of parallel scsi drive.
Do I need to load the ppscsi drivers along with
paride, epat and pf?

Thanks.
phil