[PARPORT] Internal versions

Jim Straight (straightj@theriver.com)
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 10:41:10 -0700

I realize this may be off topic, but in all the posts here relating to
Iomega Zip drives and Imation LS-120's, I have never seen any
information about problems (or more specifically, lack of problems) with
the EIDE interface, internally mounted versions of these devices.

Do similar problems exist, or is this a case of "...and I'll make it
work no matter how much time and effort it takes!"?

Just curious.

Jim Straight