[PARPORT] HP Travon 5 gig external tape drive

Phillip Taylor (kernal2@cs.net)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 23:16:25 -0500 (EST)

Hi

After reading the docs on the web page several times, I am still confused
on how to install the drivers for my HP Travon 5 gig external tape drive
that is connected to the printer port.

One one example that is included in the docs is for a different type of
device, but I know that I need to type a command in at the linux boot. I
would pefer putting it in the linux system files, so that I do not have to
type it in each time I reboot the system.

Can you please give me a example of the commands for my tape drive, and
the file that I need to edit to do this please?

Thank you
kernal2