[PARPORT] USR DataBurst ISDN Parallel TA

Bart Sabatelli (BartSabatelli@earthlink.net)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:47:04 -0500

I have a USR DataBurst 128k ISDN T/A that hooks to the Parallel port instead of serial.

I sent messages to USR support, but they dont know linux. All they could say was there was a new 'emphasis' on linux but they had no unix drivers available.

I have heard that there is some type of Ham Radio modem that runs on parallel ports, maybe it could be the same driver.

Anyone know if I can make this ISDN modem work with linux?

Thanks,
bart
BartSabatelli@earthlink.net