Re: [PARPORT] ppSCSI patch problems...

Rainer Hanke (rainerh56@yahoo.de)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:20:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi everybody,

I've recently updated to a SuSE-delivered 2.2.13 and
did get some troubles with the patch as well. I didn't
have to edit the makefile, but I had to manually add
the proc_fs.h chunks (kinda blind flight, so nothing
crashed 'til today). Does anybody know if the patch
will be upgraded to recent kernel versions or, the
better, the stuff will be included in the official
Linux?

Rainer Hanke <rainer.hanke@trsag.de>

=====
:-) Rainer 'Don Zoro' Hanke (-: