[PARPORT] Iomega and Printer

Juan Manuel Truffa (jmtruffa@iname.com)
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:09:35 -0300

I've just installed RedHat 6.1. I'm trying to figure out how to make the zip (zip100, parallel port) drive work correctly. Besides, from the gnome windowmanager, I could not make the printer work. Please, if anyone has any idea on how to make these two things work, please give a hand.

Note: Before installing redhat, I have the slackware version. From that version, I could use the zip drive, but didn't work under red hat. The old kernel was 2.0.38 or sth.

Thanx in advance.

Juan
mailto: jmtruffa@iname.com
Medina 225 1 Piso Dpto. "F"