Re: [PARPORT] Sharing a parallel port

Jeffrey J. Jenkins (jjenkins@dolphin.upenn.edu)
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:39:42 -0500 (EST)

Grant,

Is ppSCSI configured to use Parport by default? And how do I made sure
that ppSCSI is compiled to use Parport? (And since I don't build modules
all that often, is there an easy way to just build ppSCSI not the whole
list of modules?). Before I just applied the patch, issued "make
oldconfig" and "make modules" (which is an anoyingly long process to build
the ppSCSI and OnSCSI modules).

Jeff.