Re: [PARPORT] Problems with MO230 II by Olympus

Nazmul Alom (nazmul.alom@kcl.ac.uk)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:43:21 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Hi Everybody I have a simple problem. Does anybody have a
freecom IQ cable? because I have one but the windows 95
driver is missing so what I need is the driver. If someone
could send me it via e-mail I would be so greatful.

I need it to run a freecom cd-rom. Anyway thanks for
reading this and I hope someone can help.