[PARPORT] Shuttle Tech EP1284-01

eric (eric@snowmoon.com)
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 14:01:56 -0500

Hello All,

I have a Simple Tech Photoreader based on the Shuttle EP1284-01 chip. I
was wondering if anyone has any docs on this chip. The EPAT driver
appears to tickle the device( light blinks ), but does not find
anything.

Otherwise, any documentation ( source whatever ) on linux parallel port
debuggin would be handy, as I have the Photoreader running just fine
under VMware 2.0. Worse case senario, I can RE the protocol right on my
linux box.

Thanks in advance,

Eric