[PARPORT] About Backpack CDR

From: Irving Cordova (irvingcordova@graffiti.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 16:31:28 EST

    i've got a backpack cdr and i havent been able to use it. i try insmoding the parallel port drivers and all the available protocols (including bpck), it all seems to be going well until i try the last driver. I am sure all the cables are connected well and i get an error when trying to load the pg or pcd module. I was wondering if it was because the cd-rw uses a different protocol that the other ide devices, if anyone know what i am doing wrong or if there is no support yet for the backpack cdr in linux please tell me. Irving --