Re: [PARPORT] EPP programming

From: Leandro Santi (lsanti@fi.uba.ar)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 14:23:54 EST

    Try these:

    http://www.winbond.com.tw/produ/perso5.htm
    http://www.iteusa.com/productInfo/ProductdIO.html

    those are links to a number of i/o chips that the pc uses to interface to the paralell port (my soyo 6ba motherboard has an ite 8671f i/o chip). there's a detailed explanation of all the epp registers and timing on the PDFs (yes, i know, those are propietary stuff and not standards).

    btw, does anyone knows where to get a copy of the IEEE1284 spec?

    thanks,
    Leandro Santi