[PARPORT] problem for use the paride-dd.img to install the red-hat 6.1

From: raychow (raychow@ctimail3.com)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 09:27:05 EST

    Dear Sir,

    I have a problem to use your image file paride-dd.img during installing the red-hat 6.1
    When the system promted me to insert the driver disk, and i insert the disk made from the paride-dd.img. the message
    'the wrong version of driver disk is loaded'
    Please help me to fix the problem for installing red-hat 6.1 by the parallel-port ide cdrom
    Thanks

    Ray