[PARPORT] Zip Plus driver download

From: Nick Simon (striderzz@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 03:21:37 EST

    I am trying to download the imm.o driver for a zip drive from
    http://www.torque.net/~campbell/imm.tar.gz and the damn machine keeps
    telling me that it is forbidden. Whats up with this? The mini-howto links
    to this web page as do several other sites i have been to and i keep getting
    forbbiden access. If there is a mirror that i can download the driver from
    or if someone can grant me access it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    for you help in advance.
    -N. Simon