[PARPORT] Microsolution Backpack CD-RW

From: Chih-Wei(Jim) Chang (cwchang@flute.ece.ucsb.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 18:43:18 EST

    Hi,

      I have a Microsolution Backpack CD-RW and is using Mandrake7.0. I read
      the paride.txt and the parport homepage but still couldn't figure out
      if my cd-rw is supported. The documents I read only mention that
      Backpack CD-ROM is supported. Is the CD-RW also supported?

      Thanks for your help. And sorry if this question is silly.

    Jim