[PARPORT] Invalid argument

From: William (Andy) Smith (romaq@members.limitless.org)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 01:48:43 EST

    I'm using a parallel port MicroTek Scanmaker X6

    insmod scsi_mod
    insmod sg
    insmod ppscsi
    insmod onscsi

    Everything comes up happy, and it tells me there is a scanner there.

    cat /proc/scsi/scsi
    Vender: Model: Scanner 636A4 Rev: 1.00
    Type: Scanner ANSI SCSI revision: 02

    I get 'invalid arguement' no matter what I do, though I see the data light
    flickering on the scanner. Any idea what a 'valid' arguement is, or how I
    could kick this silly thing over?

    --Andy