Re: [PARPORT] Iomega Zip100 problem - fixed!

From: Joshua Jore (jjore@imation.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 10:36:48 EDT

    Actually... You should have a /etc/rc.d/rc.M or something similar for loading
    modules. I've had pretty good luck w/ using modprobe to get the protocol loaded
    and then w/ the device listed in /etc/fstab kmod will load the last module if I
    mount that device. It's probably better than putting insmods in
    /etc/rc.d/rc.local.

    Josh

    | | Jeff Perkel |
    | | <perkel@mail.med.|