Re: [PARPORT] base address?

From: zhu qun ying (qyzhu@krdl.org.sg)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 07:10:11 EDT

    Sorry, it is my fault.
    I trace into the function and lead to my save_state() low level function that
    call the read data function to store the state. :)

    There also another bug on the low level frob_control function. I am not clear
    about its operation at first, so I change the control like (old & ~mask) |
    value, but acutally it is
    (old | mask) & ~val, set all vaule in mask to 1 and those in val to zero. I
    read the usage of it in the code and realise what I done was wrong.

    I am getting close to a working code, and now I have the device pass the
    IEEE1284 complient test, but fail at deviceid, saying 0x4 mode is rejected by
    device. :) I think is propley my fault somewhere.

    Thanks for your help!

    --
     (~._.~)  Öì Ⱥ Ó¢  (Qun Ying)         (65) 874-6743
      ( O )         Kent Ridge Digital Labs (KRDL)