Re: [PARPORT] reading / writing to parport

From: Tim Waugh (twaugh@redhat.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 13:42:08 EDT

    On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 06:29:17PM +0100, Alan Cox wrote:

    > > Where I can find the "parport book", cause I have a parallel
    > > scanner (TCE/Brasil) and need write a driver for this.
    >
    > 2.3.99pre5 /usr/src/linux/Documentation/DocBook

    I've also got a link to a PostScript version on my web site. Look at
    <URL:http://people.redhat.com/twaugh/parport> -- it's in there
    somewhere I think.

    The diagrams aren't in it I think, because I was having some troubles
    with transfig (now fixed I hope). When I get time I'll update it.

    It also bears mentioning that this documentation is for 2.3.x kernels:
    some of it is relevant to 2.2.x but I haven't marked which bits those
    are yet.