[PARPORT] Re: ECPSW mode error?

From: zhu qun ying (qyzhu@krdl.org.sg)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 08:28:12 EDT

    Tim Waugh wrote:

    > Some of the bits are inverted, which is why the difference. However,
    > I can never remember which ones, so there might be some mistakes.

    Does that means somewhere in the code, there are inversion happens, I have not
    look through the code very carefully? Setting the frob_control on those bits
    actually inverted the result.
    Could you recall which are the inverted bits?

    > Perhaps a better way to have done it in the first place would have
    > been to make the lowlevel driver take care of that..

    Yes, it is better than never, will you change that some time? Anyway I will
    change the necessary bits for my usage first.

    --
     (~._.~)  Öì Ⱥ Ó¢  (Qun Ying)         (65) 874-6743
      ( O )         Kent Ridge Digital Labs (KRDL)