Re: [PARPORT] Re: ECPSW mode error?

From: zhu qun ying (qyzhu@krdl.org.sg)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 22:06:21 EDT

    I finally get my code talk to my scanner after I change my low level driver to
    reflect the inverted bits. I suggest the information about inverted bits place
    in the documents. It will save others a lot of time when writing a low-level
    driver for the parport HAL. But I still think the inversion logic carry over
    to the HAL layer is not so good. It makes the frob_control() appear
    inconsistent and causes logic confusion when someone like me did not know the
    inversion until I was told.

    Anyway, I attached my newly fixed version of StrongARM low level driver for
    your references.

    Thank you for your help!

    --
     (~._.~)  Öì Ⱥ Ó¢  (Qun Ying)         (65) 874-6743
      ( O )         Kent Ridge Digital Labs (KRDL)