[PARPORT] Scsi CDROM mount

From: Ezio Pillan (epillan@debis.it)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 06:20:16 EDT

    Hello,

    I have a little question about parport.

    I use Suse 6.3, with kernel 2.2.13.
    I begin to use an old 486 laptop and try to use the T348 to connect to the CDROM
    Drive.
    I have a Trantor T348 adapter and a SCSI Panasonic 8X Drive.

    I successfully patch the kernel, compile modules, activate correctly
    them(ppscsi, t348).
    I think that all is Ok !

    To mount the CDROM, normally for my SCSI card I use:

         mount /dev/scd0 /cdrom

    Which is the correct command to see the CDROM throught T348 ?

    Thanks in advance.

    Best regards
    Ezio Pillan