[PARPORT] an easy question...

From: Barrios G. Carlos I. (barrios@ing.ula.ve)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 16:07:13 EDT

    Hi,

    I an about to use a quickcam plugged to the parallel port.
    I found the qcread, an application to quickcam.

    Does anyone knows any other program for capture video
    or images from parallel ports??

    and by the way does anybody knows where i can something
    that converts raw PPM or raw PGM to jpg or any
    other graphic format??

    Thanks

    Carlos Barrios
    ULA