[PARPORT] Primax Parallel Scanner

From: ricardo marcelo da silva (ricardom@acd.ufrj.br)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 18:07:47 EDT

    Hi Parporters,
            I'm sending a information...

            I'm a Brazilian user of LinuxOS and acquire a TCE Parallel Scanner
    on the past, now that I'm left the WindozeWorld I don't know what I do
    with my scanner ... alias didn't known, cause I found the FCC Id to may
    S440/30bits TCE Scanner, and found with this that this is a Primax
    Scanner, and now, I'm calling all users of this Scanner to visit the
    HomePage:

    http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/index.html

            Regards,
                    Ricardo Marcelo.