[PARPORT] Video cameras....

From: Barrios G. Carlos I. (barrios@ing.ula.ve)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 16:44:51 EDT

    Hi,

    we are looking for any parallel port video camera,
    like a quickcam or so, that works under linux,
    we have linux red hat 6.2

    We found a web page where it says that logithec's
    quickcams does not work under linux, we tested one
    connectix color quickcam, with the cqcam program,
    and it worked, but we had to give the camera away.

    and now connectix has been sold to logithec,

    has someone tested under linux another parallel port
    camera? which program did you used?

    thanks any help

    Carlos Barrios
    ULA