Re: [PARPORT] ...

From: steven.griffiths (steven.griffiths@iname.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 04:34:23 EDT

    This is autodetected on my machine but the autodetection takes some time,
    have you tried waiting several minutes?
    Failing that you need to specify sbpcd=0x310 if it's on io port 0x310. I
    don't remember having to set the irq at all, see the bootprompt howto for
    more info: http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/BootPrompt-HOWTO-8.html