Re: [PARPORT] BJC-80 Scanner Module anyone?:-)

From: Laurence John Oliver (joliver@iinet.net.au)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 08:42:53 EDT

    Hi all,

    I know its *probably* a long shot - but is there ANYONE out there on the
    list who has tried/succeeded in getting the Canon BJC-80 laptop printer
    SCANNER MODULE working under LINUX????

    I've got to the point where my toshiba laptop is doing just about
    everything I want it to under redhat 6.2 BUT the one device I *haven't*
    been able to make ANY progress on is the laptop printer's scanner
    module...

    Any ideas/info/leads/whatever would be really appreciated...

    Thanks in advance,

    John.