Re: [PARPORT] Monitoring the parallel port...

From: Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin (d_odonnabhain@vistech.ie)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 10:35:29 EDT

    Papp Balázs wrote:
    > Did you find -Jochen- such device?
    > I has already been once or twice asked for such a device so now I am thinking of designing one (if it doesn't exists yet). The expected application was also scanner reverse engineering. Are only scanner manufacturers secretive?

     Have a look at
    http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/kheidens/lptcap/lptcap.htm .
    Probably not exactly what you need but it would be a good starting
    point.

      Donnchadh

    // Donnchadh Ó Donnabháin mailto:d_odonnabhain@vistech.ie
    // Vistech Software Ltd. http://www.vistechsoftware.com
    // Building 7, Cork Airport Business Park, Cork, Ireland
    // Ph. +353-21-4315007 Fax +353-21-4315066