[PARPORT] Parrellel Zip Drive

From: The Nebbish (mrnebbish@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 20:35:30 EDT

    I am using redhat 6.2 and am trying to use my 250MB Parrelel zip drive.
    When I try and install the drivers I get the following error message (I saw
    this same error message posted someware so if the problem has already been
    solved just point me in the right direction) "Ooops... You are not running
    kernel revision 2.2.14 You are running kernel revision 2.2.14-5.0"

    Thanks
    Mrnebbish@hotmail.com