Re: [PARPORT] Examples in using NIBBLE/EPP/ECP/SPP transfers mode.

From: rjh@world.std.com
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 14:44:43 EDT

    On 17 Aug, Fabiano Reis wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Someone have examples of how to using NIBBLE/EPP/ECP/SPP transfer modes?

    You did not say in what context. I have found the book Parallel Port
    Complete, by Jan Axelson, extremely good for understanding the hardware
    aspects. It is totally MSDOS, Visual Basic oriented but it has the best
    hardware description that I've found. This, plus the IEEE 1284
    specification, plus the peripheral chip specification sheets are what I
    use for my current driver work.

    These do not include any Linux or Unix examples.

    R Horn