[PARPORT] Peripheral Request?

From: Stefan Eriksson (StefanE@axis.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 07:48:16 EDT

    Hi,

    As far as I have understood the parport code, the application has to poll
    the device for reverse data by itself (using /dev/lp or /dev/parport).
    Did I get that correct?

    I would like to send a signal to the application when there is reverse
    data. Can that be done?

    Is it possible to make use of the ECP PeriphRequest to generate interrupts
    in the current parport implementation? How should that be done?

    // Stefan Eriksson