[PARPORT] ZIP 100 P/Port Drive - busy?

From: Stephen Lavelle (slavelle@austanners.com.au)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 21:32:37 EDT

    I have had this drive working fine for a couple of months and now it has
    somehow died on me. The lights are not on, and there is a disk in the
    drive.
    I have removed the drive and tried it on a Win box and it works fine.
    The output of insmod imm gives me:
    /lib/modules/2.2.5-15/scsi/imm.o: init_module: Device or resource busy
    Can anyone help or offer suggestions?
    Regards
    Stephen