Re: [PARPORT] Two printers, one parallel port

From: Florian Sukup (sukup@par.univie.ac.at)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 13:07:45 EDT

    Tim Waugh wrote:

    > On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 10:01:37PM +0200, Florian Sukup wrote:
    >
    > > There is no manual for the DEClaser printer.
    >
    > Huh? Which manual was it that you were talking about? Isn't it the
    > DEC printer that has the pass-through port?
    >
    > Tim.
    > */

    The manual I was talking about is the SUSE-Linux 7.0 Manual. I am sorry,
    I didn't specify that.

    The DEC printer has two interfaces, one must be the input where I
    connect the printer to the PC (this works) and another one looking like
    a parallel interface which, I think, should be an output where I connect
    the second printer, the Canon.

    I hope I presented the problem correct, now.
    Thank you for your help.

    Florian.